Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{Music} Slow Club... And a Slow Day



I'm still so groggy despite a run and several cups of coffee. My body is moving, but my head feels stuffed of wool. I'm going to blame it on my bad eating over the weekend, which included deliciously wonderful banana pudding, organic wheat beer, pulled pork sandwiches, Spanish frittatas and chocolate cake. Yeah, be jealous :-). I finally caught up on True Blood - Lafayette has to be the funniest character ever. Love him. It was great to just kick it with my brother this weekend and I got to walk the trails with Kels - it's been too long since we did that. Anyway, this song is lovely and is getting me a little pepped up. Although, I need to bring in a caffeine-IV asap.

My goals for this week:
1. finish my reading and reading notes by tonight :-)
2. run everyday
3. redoing my CV for future use

Looking forward to:
1. dinner with Benji, Seda and Baran tonight.
2. Downtown Art walk on Thurs with Steph (my first time!)
3. Larissa's bachelorette party on Saturday (!)
4. Starting yoga next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...