Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Inspiration Wednesdays}

1. Marilyn Monroe's first modeling photos - natural beauty


2. Coffee helps fight depression in women - which is great, because I'm on my eighth cup of the day


3. Two things: I need to try this recipe for tomato-feta relish AND I need to do a happy hour at Palo's - who's down?


4. Elsie's grilled cheese combos - I'm salivating as I type... pear, honey and ricotta is next on my list. I know I say this everytime I post about A Beautiful Mess, but I just love Elsie.


5. These photos from Sarah Orme via Here Comes the Sun


6. This necklace:

Source: google.com via Amber on Pinterest




7. Some boho chic styles I'm way into right now:





8. Some delish recipes:
Homemade apple fritters via Seemingly Greek:




pumpkin whoopie pies via Brunch at Saks:



krispy kreme bread pudding via Food and Wine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...