Friday, September 30, 2011

Hmmm... Rough Day but with Bright Spots :-)

This is one of my favorite photos I've taken of my mom's garden - A little inspo for a long week:


So I was attacked by a virus, got in a fight with a spider and lost and have the bruises and rug burns to prove it, and my living situation seems to be disintegrating by the minute. Currently, I'm at home with my mom with a cup of Earl Grey and some cream puffs, wading through my property outline. My property midterm is in about a week, so time to get crackin'. Although I am planning on taking tomorrow off because I'm getting braces. Yay! Yeah, not so much. And then next Saturday is Tawsh's b-day and I am excited to give her her gift. :-)

Another update? I got a Twitter - so follow me at Notes_Sojourns! I'm addicted already and found so many great blogs as well as connected with my idols from CaliVintage, A Beautiful Mess, The Drifter and the Gypsy, My Girl Thursday, Pennyweight, Seablanket, sfgirlbythebay & Brunch at Saks. I can't even tell you how exciting it was to hear from them - it was like a little dose of Emergen-C and a latte from Four Barrel every time I got a Tweet back :-)

Okay, back to property and I am crossing my fingers for a little time tomorrow to thrift with Nat and see Crystal's new baby!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...