Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog Changes, Goals and {Music} Still Corners

So beginning next week, I want to incorporate mor structure to this little blog o' mine. Things to look forward to: designated days for fuller posts on music, my personal photography, and food and new posts of "On the Town," which will be both about the places I've travelled and legit places in SoCal. Also, because I'm rather proud of my overflowing closet, I will also be integrating outfit posts. Yay! Also, the blog layout will change a little, as will the tags, to make the blog more reader friendly.

So that's my goal for this week and next week: To restructure both this blog and BohoBeat (which is in the works with Carrie). I've been trying to integrate one new goal a week since school started as a way to better manage my time and keep myself sane. So two weeks ago, it was working out five days a week, this week it was finishing my reading and notes by Tuesday, and now the blog goal. Other goals to add will be pre-posting for the blogs, incorporating yoga in my weekly fitness routine, building a Twitter following, and participating in a photo challenge.

So with those little updates out of the way - some music for your ears:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...