Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{Music} Wicked Games (The Weeknd Cover)- Coeur de Pirate


I love Coeur de Pirate aka Beatrice Martin. Her self-titled album, released in 2008, is one of my most played. I want to finish learning French so that maybe one day I can sing like her. In French. the possibility of this is well, impossible. However, this phenomenal singer just released a cover of a Wicked Games song and its simultaneously ethereal and edgy. LOVESIT.
Wicked Games (The Weeknd Cover)- Coeur de Pirate by brycoolviva

In other news, Priyah and Johana came over for a girls' night in and I'm rather proud of the vegan meal I made. I made roasted herb root vegetables (parsnip, beets, sweet potatoes) with a dijon-horseradish-balsamic dressing over a salad of spring greens and fried tofu. Yum. And hanging out with P and J is always fun and relaxing - I laughed so much, my kidneys hurt today :-). Okay back to crim law...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...