Thursday, August 4, 2011

{Music} Magic Man

I love this song.
Magic Man - Darling by coolthanks.net

Looking forward to the arrival of my loves Carrie and Rob tonight for a weekend of amazingness. The last two days have been legit and I feel like I'm settling into DT finally. Last night, remembered my love for Thai at dinner with Sam. Today, I hit up Starry Kitchen with Jeff for delicious crab cakes and then we went to Cafe Dulce for Vietnamese coffee. I am so strung out on coffee right now, my hands are trembling too much to type properly. Tonight, headed to Busby's for drinks with friends including Seda, Aline, Alene and Veronica. ANNNNNNDDDDDDD I spent the better part of my afternoon researching BackPage.com and finishing up another section of my dissertation... SO CLOSE!

But right now, I need to run off this coffee at gym.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...