Wednesday, July 6, 2011

God, I love summer + {Music} + {Fashion}

Made honey rosemary lemonade and rose cardamom ice cream last night. Then went on a run, followed by a Skype sesh with Leils, lavender milk tea in downtown Fullerton and some vintage shopping with Nathalie (Check out her adorable blog here). Now watching True Blood and making cauliflower and cheese sauce for dinner. Tomorrow heading up to the UCLA libs for some research, lunch with Sam, yoga with Nika and drinks with Katie. How amazing is my life? I'm so happy to be home :-)

Other plans include: drinks with Becky, a wedding (!), and maybe the Rosebowl Flea Market. Anyone want to join?

Some music and lifestyle inspiration:


Other Lives - For 12 by Stayloose



The urban chic look from anthropologie is my inspiration for the new apt (10 days till move in!).


I want a tulle skirt like the one from This Time Tomorrow.

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...