Thursday, July 21, 2011

DIY Addiction and Happenings


I like DIY stuff. But let's be real. Unless I have someone with the patience of Mother Theresa calming me down, I very rarely have the energy to follow something through AND do a good job. Which you will see when I post photos of my revamped end tables. That has not stopped me from keeping track of craft inspiration on Pinterest. And now with the discovery of CraftGawker, my life as I know it is now over.

On Monday, Grant, Scott and Jason helped me move my furniture to the new apt. I have no idea how I would have done it without them. In fact, I wouldn't have done it. Literally, my life line those boys are. Then Tawsh came down and we celebrated the new digs at the Nirvana Bar in Little Tokyo and did karaoke. I butchered "Rolling in the Deep" but Bobes rocked "Ring of Fire."

Then on Tuesday, Muschk, Tray, J, and I went to the apartment so my mom and aunt could put on the finishing touches. I was meant to stay there, but got a bit anxious and hightailed it back home with them after we hit up King Taco (so, so good).

Then I had an amazing day yesterday (despite a couple of blips) with mis amigos in downtown Fullerton. First, Bobes and I met the beautiful and lovely Kat at Eden Cafe on Wilshire for lavender milk snow, citron honey snow and iced coffee. Then the gorgeous Anya arrived and we went to The Pint House for some beers, fries and jalapeno poppers, which is where Senor Scott met us.

I am currently 16% done with my thesis, which is pretty good considering I've only been working on it for about 24 hours. I'm hoping to be at 20% tonight so I can enjoy a weekend, which includes but is not limited to a bridal shower, a baby shower, the arrival of Mr. Max Goldsmith, and a grad party. Time to get back to work!

xoxo

And to end, a pic of my boys from last night:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...