Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What did I do with myself...


When I didn't have exams? The last few weeks have been hectic with studying and writing and now I have a brief two day reprieve. But instead of relaxing, I've been mulling over where all my time went pre-studying. What was I doing for all those months? Obviously reading and going to class and such, but I definitely wasn't as productive. And now I just want to get back to work on something. Which is good, because I have three more exams.

But my day off was lovely. A breakfast date at Sweet, a meeting with my advisor and then a stroll down Oxford Street, where I found a couple of bathing suits for Ibiza, sheer blouses and some cute lingerie. Still on my list are flats, maxi skirts, a pink pencil skirt and anything with bows. Then I went to the gym and read Vanity Fair. So yeah, it was a pretty legit day :-)

On the itinerary for the rest of the week? Studying, gymming, lunch with Aniela, dinner with the girls, brunch to celebrate Alina's year in London (agh she is leaving us on Friday - no me gusta.)

I want to hit up Spitalfields this weekend to purchase some vinyls for my new player, which I am in the process of ordering - lol, I just have to commit.

Fun times, peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...