Friday, June 17, 2011

Four down. One to go.

So close I can taste it. I just finished my final on U.S. Health Policy and have a Gender and Development one on Tuesday, so I fear I will be MIA again for the next few days. But in the meantime, here are some updates:
1. Seda and I have decided on our apartment and we move in June 15. Photos and more exciting stuff to come soon.
2. Having dinner with Hannah tomorrow and Jade on Sunday. Jade just moved back to London from Australia and I haven't seen her in months, so I am so excited.
3. After my last final on Tuesday, I am going straight to Heathrow to pick up Seda.
4. Our itinerary for her time here:

  • Tuesday, the 21st: St. Pauls, the Thames (London Eye, Big Ben Parliament, Westminister Abbey), pub for dinner (early sleep lol)
  • Wednesday, the 22: Trafalgar Square (lunch at the Crypt, National Portrait Gallery), Covent Garden and shopping on Oxford, Indian food - fly to IBIZA
  • Thursday, the 23rd- early the 26: Ibiza
  • Sunday, the 26th: Camden market, Regents Park, Canals
  • Monday, the 27th: BATH
  • Tuesday, the 28th: Victoria and Albert, Sloane Square, Hyde Park, clubbing
  • Wednesday, the 29th: The Breakfast Club for brunch
  • Thursday, the 30th: I fly home!
5. I took a day off from the gym today because I've been feeling under the weather and it's raining, but tomorrow, I'm going full force. Now excuse me while I finish my day with some bad TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...