Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekend Productivity & {Music} The Kills

I woke up this morning pretty early to have coffee with Alina before she flew back to Canada :-)
After a latte, an almond croissant and dealing with a very persistant pigeon, I came back to my room energetic and bright, which has not been my way of late due to finals studying. It's only 1pm, but I did laundry, updated the BohoBeat with a review of the Cleopatra ballet I saw last night, started drafting reviews of the new Bon Iver and Foster the People's album, which will be posted on BohoBeat on the next two Mondays, caught up on emails to amigos, did some profesh tech blogs for my job, made meals for this weekend and am currently cleaning my room and reading the new Wallpaper Magazine, which is centered around the theme of "Reborn in India," which is inspiring me all over again to plan a trip to my mother country or at least try some new recipes. I think for my goal of seeing something new in London, I want to go to Redchurch St. in Shoreditch and check out the design stores and espresso.

Also in the works?
-Upping my mileage this next week - I did 28 miles this week and aiming for 34+ this week... so adding a mile to each run... not bad right? eek.
-Keeping on my other goal of updating my blog and BohoBeat every day - so far so good
-Finishing some applications
-Finishing my study guides on Foundations of Health Policy and US Health Policy
-Going to the gym every day
-Hopefully seeing Aniela, Hannah and Elisa at some point
-Getting these trips to Ibiza and Portland sorted
-Mailing out some penpal letters :-)
-and more studying, studying, studying

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...