Friday, May 27, 2011

Memories of Memorial Day

I've had some legit Memorial Days - Vegas, Santa Cruz, Vegas & Santa Cruz... Last year at this time, we had just celebrated Senior Send Off and I was in the car with KB blasting music and driving to Sin City with an iced latte in hand. Two clubs, double digit drinks, and a legit tan later, I jetsetted to Santa Cruz to celebrate Benny's birthday, Aimee's senior solo, Connor's birthday, a host of mistakes and a day at the beach with Cahill and Scott, followed by a trip to a taqueria and watching Precious, at which point, Grant, Scott, Rob and Max all cried and were effing adorable doing it. It was a good weekend.

Now?

I'm in the a room in the library basement, pining after ocean waves, cilantro and lime, and the days where my skin was more tawny than pasty. C'est la vie.

On the bright side, one month and finals will be over! And I'm meeting Elisa for lunch AND I beat my mile time yesterday AND I'm happy :-)

Some memories from last year:





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...