Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm in love with my friends...

Karly hooked me up with the new Bon Iver and Foster the People and then Alexandra sent me all The National and Dark Was The Night, so I have a lot of listening to catch up on. Currently at the library reading feminist political philosophy and eager to go home and change into pajamas and well, do more reading. I feel like I'm (finally) getting into the whole studying thing. Now, here's to hoping I can retain all the stuff I read.

In other news, I'M GOING TO IBIZA with Maya, Laxmi and Seda!!!! A perfect way to end the hell of finals before starting my dissertation and more motivation to keep up this gym business.

Also caught up on Glee - I sobbed during the last episode - obvs. And although I'm not a huge fan of Rachel, I loved loved loved her rendition of Rolling in the Deep with Jonathan Groff.

Also looking forward to skyping Carrie tonight and talking blog stuff, oh and definitely re-watching Beyonce's performance at the Billboard Music Awards. She is so my new idol, and Britney is my new fitness inspiration, which is funny to say, but she looks amazing :-)

I wish I was studying here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...