Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to my honeybun in California! The reasons I love you:
1. Your ability to make anything funny
2. How you make friends with my friends and they probably love you more, lol
3. How you always put bobes and me first, even though sometimes you shouldn't
4. Your phenomenal cooking
5. Our common love of music: you introduced me to Bob Dylan and I introduced you to Kanye - even trade
6. How you use the word skank in the wrong way (and the way you pick up other slang)
7. For the amount of effort and love you put into your gorgeous gorgeous garden and entertaining we do there
8. When we have our chill-out days just the two of us with Scrabble, LMN, an infinite amount of tea and Mexican food.
9. How you know way more about everything than you let on, only to spring it on us at the most inopportune moment.
10. How you love me unconditionally and only the want the best for me and how you let me make my own choices even though you think (and let it be known) that you have doubts

I LOVE YOU MUSHCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...