Saturday, May 14, 2011

Breaking Up the Studying

Feeling a little overwhelmed with how much I have to review. So much. But I've been doing the studying in shorter blocks and breaking it up with the gym, reading fun stuff, catching up on Law and Order and a nice dinner now and then. Yesterday, Alina and I went to Morito, a Spanish tapas bar I've been wanting to try. We order six tapas, including baby squid, aubergine/lamb, chorizo, asparagus, cod croquets, prawns with chili aioli with a Spanish tempranillo. And we finished off with a pomegranate cava for me and affogato for Alina. It was a nice end to a day of studying and the gym, but annoying to think that I just had to get up and do MORE studying. On the bright side, the chefs/waiters were hot. I like how that was the high point of my day. I suppose it's also the idea that after finals, London is over for me, which saddens me and the fact that this whole new life is waiting for me when I get back to CA that I am excited to get started. Just about six weeks left to memorize/theorize everything about gender, development, social policy, and health care - yay...

Heading to H&M for a study break, then doing a review of Sen's capabilities framework and maybe a move tonight xx

Currently listening to The National's High Violet - Loving Sorrow and Anyone's Ghost.
The National - High Violet - 02 - Sorrow by yovizna

The National - Anyone's Ghost by musicmule


Current inspiration:

Source: flickr.com via Amber on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Amber on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...