Friday, April 15, 2011

Coachella & Inspiration

As you read this, I am on my way to Coachella with mis amigas!
Photos to come; till then, some inspiration.
xoxo


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go apply copious amounts of sunscreen and attempt not to hydrate with alcohol. :-)

I was recently compared to Kelly from The Office. The description of her from wikipedia is as follows: "Kelly is the office chatterbox, usually on topics that a teenager might discuss, such as boys, dating, and celebrity gossip. She also admits wanting to get married and that she "can't wait to get pregnant and have babies." She tends to engage in long-winded, one-sided conversations on relatively trivial subjects."

OMG excuse me while I projectile vomit... yeah im like her carbon copy - except like way cooler.







Source: last.fm via Amber on Pinterest



Source: lookbook.nu via Amber on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...