Friday, March 18, 2011

{10 Days}

I come home Sunday, March 27 at 2:50 pm. I don't have a ride home from the airport yet (any takers?) but I am sooooooo excited to be in sunshine and warmth... so let's talk plans - what am i excited for?

1. Seeing my family. Obvs. They are hard to live with, but even harder to live without.
2. Committing to law school - so I can sleep easy for the next three years
3. Coachella!!! Need I say more?
4. Santa Cruz - Verve, Westcliff, Betty's, etc...
5. Thrifting with NJ
6. Coffee in my mom's garden
7. The beach.
8. Driving. I miss driving.
9. Being reunited with... my DSLR... it's been too long.
10. Seeing you. And you know who you are. :-)

Things that will be hard for me:
being a billion miles away from Leiley, making plans with leiley, going out with leiley, drinking tea with leiley, laughing with leiley, singing with leiley, going to the library with leiley.... she made me write all this, but i will miss the little beeze and of course, maya, alina and elisa. obvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...