Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekend Musings

The last couple of days have been ridiculous - you just can't make this stuff up. Not really going to go into it, but it included a table (!) at the amazing London club, Whiskey Mist (so much fun!), a day of recovery which included seeing someone who doesn't live in my building projectiling all over our kitchen, followed by a trip to the ER with my friend (she's fine now) and then an all-day study sesh. Add in some great news from home with some awful news from home, breakfast with my cousin and too much chocolate. I need a break from my weekend. So now I'm catching up on episodes of Law and Order: SVU and watching Blue Valentine which is breaking my heart. Loving people is too much work sometimes. As Laura Marling says: Maybe I should give up giving. Well, at least for today. I need a cup of tea. But watch Blue Valentine and listen to this music. I have to say that BV wasn't the best choice for a recovery day, but it's beyond gorgeous and melancholy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...