Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Morning!

I should be working on blogs for work and catching up on reading, but first my lovely weekend update!

I caught up on American Idol on Friday and fell in LOVE with Steven Tyler. I mean, I always had a little bit of a crush, but he is just amazing. And hilarious and sweet. And hilarious:
"Shit fire and save matches, fuck a duck and see what hatches" - love it.

Late start Saturday, but a much needed respite. Went to brunch at the Modern Pantry with Maya. I love this place. We ordered lattes (of course) and I ordered the Vattalapam spiced French toast, apple & tamarind puree, maple syrup, bacon while Maya got the scrambled eggs and toast with smoked bacon, slow-roast tomatoes, and buttered mushrooms.




Afterwards, we went shopping which was probably a bad idea. Because I bought the following from this boutique called Sublime.



Then we stopped by the stores in Angel and Maya picked up shoes from All Saints and an adorable lilac top. We finished off the evening being wooed by old Italian men at an Italian restaurant in Exmouth Market.


Sunday, I ran to Hyde Park and met Maya, Mollie and Erica in Hyde Park for a late lunch of gruyere cheese burgers for them and a butternut squash and basil sandwich for me. The weathers and the lattes were perfect. Then I ran back home and worked until the wee hours of the morning. And now it is Monday and I feel rested and happy and ready to get working!


:-)

2 comments:

  1. WOW, sounds fabulous. LOVE the dresses - I want to go to that boutique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...