Monday, January 24, 2011

{Inspiration} Monday

Getting up this morning was probably the hardest thing I will do all week. But the good news was that Jas was online and I got to Skype with him! I think that was the best way to start my day (plus the extra large latte from Sweet) and that they start making it when they see me walk in :-)
I have class at 3, but I'm just reading and blogging till then. On the agenda this week: reading, some more reading, work blogging, probably some more work blogging, and trying to find more good music.
I think I have figured out what my dissertation will be on, so updates on that later. Some big decisions about life have to be made soon., but I'm also putting that on hold for as long possible - immersing myself in research about sex trafficking seems a little less stressful right now. Should also start to plan Katie and Sara's big trip out here and get plans for Ireland settled. Also on the itinerary: Bath, Oxford and Brighton??? I love living here.
On to my inspiration for the week:

Hope in the world: lol - the stories I have heard this week warranted this:



I want to do something like this in my apartment when I finally get one in the near or distant future. I love how unique a collage like this would be in someone's home. Daily inspiration in the flesh.

Everything about this photo is perfect. I want the braids, the dress, the sunglasses and the bike. Oh and the purse and the basket and the shoes. kthanks.


The shoes of my dreams. They. Are. Perfect.

Happy Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...