Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter Break Plans!

I'm in the midst of writing papers and preparing for presentations, which means I am thinking about Winter Break more than ever right now. I already decided on things that I want to do over my month at home, which include seasonal events, shopping and friends. Here are my must-dos:


1. Pumpkin Spice Latte. I have been craving this since I got the plane to the UK. They don't sell them here, which I find utterly ridiculous and heartbreaking. I am buying four when I land at LAX and inhaling the glory that is the PSL.


2. Renegade Craft Fair in LA. I want to go up my friend Nathalie, because she is an artistic genius and I think she would love it.


3. Santa Cruz, CA. My home-away-from-home, as you all know, lol. I want to go up for a couple of days in early January to go to my favorite places: Cafe Brazil, Verve, Lulu's, Lillians, and maybe Love Dog??? (more on that later)



4. Rewearhouse, Anaheim, CA. A great vintage warehouse with 50% on Saturdays. Nathalie introduced me and I'm addicted. I can't wait to go vintage shopping with her again!

5. Hanging out with mis amigos at home. I want my brother, nicknamed Bobes, to cook for me. I want to do coffee and strolling with Lauren, gossip sessions while trailwalking with Kels, shopping with Aimee, dinner and a movie with Lex. I want to hangout Paige and Mei. I want to see SC amigos: Scott, Grant, Tash, Max and Rob. Also dinner with my favorite family - the Nelsons. Hmmm, I just want to see everyone.


6. My puppies! Duh.



7. My iPhone. I have been using this piece of crap $7 phone. I can't text. I can barely call. This is a far cry from my 6000-texts-a-month routine. I feel alone and disconnected in the world. I can't wait to use it. I plan on taking a day and just texting the entire day.

8. Maybe New Years in Vegas? If not, then some cool clubbing event in LA.

9. Speaking of LA, reuniting with my two fave boys, George and Brian, in WeHo and my other loves: Cassi, Johana, Aly, Alexis, Sabrina, Leslie, Kyle, Sam, and Melissa.

10. Eating my mom's food. Cuddling on the couch. Reading for pleasure. Soaking up Vitamin D. Eating Mexican food (preferably at Taqueria de Anda.)

11. Seeing mis amigos at PG - Mei and Tom!!! They make me happy! And send me PSL love!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. omg i didn't make it into your winter break plans, i am so offended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's because you're always in my plans - it goes without saying <3

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...