Sunday, November 28, 2010

13 days...

Till I get to go home...

Becky left this morning and I'm sad for several reasons. One that I don't get to hang out with one of best friends every day and have and excuse to act like tourist, overeat and shop. But also her leaving signifies a much needed return to work and school and reading and more work and more school and more reading plus three presentations and two papers.

There are certainly things to look forward to: dinner with my cousin this Tuesday, a dinner date with my friend Hannah, Bordeaux this weekend with Sam, and the Nutcracker with Cailin and Alexandra next week!

I just need to get on the ball and get my stuff together. Then it's sunny California and my honeybunny family!


Bordeaux: Place de la Bourse with Miroir d´eau and tram
Source: wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...