Saturday, October 30, 2010

Missing my Munchkins

The lovely thing about London is that there are always people walking their dogs. However, I get pangs of loneliness thinking about my honey-bunnies back home. The drool, the cuddling, their soft ears and huge paws. I can't wait to see them when I get home. I love them so much. Jupiter has a one track mind - food. He will tear down walls for a crumb. In fact, sometimes he looks at me like I'm a giant rack of lamb. Jasper, on the other hand, adores me (at least that is what I would like to believe,) and not just because I look good to gnaw on. I've always told my mom that if I could find a man that looks at me as adoringly as Jasper does, I'd be made.


Jasper and Jupiter




Jupiter




Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...